The Prodimed diet is a fantastic way to help you lose weight in a responsible and pleasant way. However we wish to point out strongly that a protein diet is absolutely contra-indicated for some people, and it must be done with consultation with your nutritional expert, and if necessary your GP or Consultant.
When you should consult your GP or Consultant:
- Heart or vascular disease – or tightness of the chest/chest pain
- Pain radiating from the chest
- Pain radiating from the shoulders or towards the chest
- Shortness of breath
- Psychiatric disease or disorders
- Benign or malignant neoplasms
When you must not start a protein diet:
- Disease of the liver or kidneys
- Developing children
Although the information on this website is compiled with the greatest of care errors and/or omissions can occur. Prodimed cannot exclude the occurrence of any errors or omissions in the information contained on this website. Prodimed disclaims any liability whatsoever for damages resulting either directly or indirectly from the presence of any mis-statements or omissions found in this website.
The information should not be considered as a replacement of professional advice, a doctor or other nutritional expert’s assessment.